Kaity's Country Store, Pie and Fudge Shoppe
Kaity's Country Store, Pie and Fudge Shoppe at Siegel's Cottonwood Farm is the place to find all kinds of fun things to bring home.
Our turkey legs are as big as your head, they are atleast 2lbs. They are great for dinner or even picnics. Turkey Legs are available year round. You can get them Frozen during the Spring, Summer and Winter. During the Fall we also have them available ready to eat.
For you Sweet Tooth
-Fresh Baked Pies (also available frozen and preordered), Fresh Fudge (Flavors - Chocolate, Salted Nut Roll, Chocolate Mint Swirl, Cookies and Cream, Chocolate w/ Nuts, Butterscotch, Peanut Butter), Cinnamon Swirl Bread, Cinnamon Roasted Almonds and much more
Jams Jellies and Jar Good
-We have a large selection of Jams, Jellies, Fruit Butters, Salas, Relish, Local Honey (great for allergies), available all year long! Scroll down to see the list of jar goods we have.
For your Garden
-Bird Baths, Personalize Garden Rocks, Planting Pots (Plastic and Clay), Backyard Pond products, and much more.
For your Home
-Dream Catchers, Bath Salts, All Natural Soaps, Cedar Wood scented balls and much more
For your Children
-Animal Bath Towels, Water Bottle holders, Sleeping bags, Aprons, Key Chains and much more
For your Dogs
-Treats, Candles, Soaps, Doggy Spray and much more
Year Round Products
-Straw Bales (self serve at the entrance), Propane, Firewood, Jar Goods, Frozen Turkey Legs and Fresh Pies (Pre Order for Holiday Pies)
- Christmas Trees Our Fresh Cut Frasier Fir Trees are hand selected from thousands and are priced individually based on size and quality. Come out today to pick out your Perfect Fresh Cut Christmas Tree before they are gone!
- Holiday Decorations Fresh, hand-crafted wreaths, swags, roping, and decorations are made daily. These are heavy and full bodied, made from Fraser and Balsam Fir, White Pine, and Cedar. Topped off with high quality, handmade bows. Pick out your favorite Holiday Decorations today!
- Santa is coming to Siegel's Cottonwood Farm! Why wait in those long lines in the mall to see Santa when you can come Visit Santa at Siegel's Cottonwood Farm in the BIG ROCKING CHAIR and take a FREE picture!
- Weekend Attractions: Grain Train Ride & Christmas Farm Animals Take a "Grain Train Ride" around the farm to see the beautiful farm in the country air. Don't forget to go up front and check out the Goats, Sheep and Llama on the green roof in their penthouse suite.
- Fresh Christmas Pies You gotta try "Grandma Marie Wallace-Siegel's" farm fresh baked pies, because our Piled High Apple Pie is "twice as high as the other guy's pie, we're here to show you size DOES matter!"